Re: Could you share your best adhesive ideas with the rest of us?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Sun, 19 Apr 1998 19:51:31 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, I have had some unsatisfactory experiences with adhesives. For
example, for our district art show Sat. a student had mounted an
illustration board radial design on a sheet of railroad board with spray
adhesive (guaranteed to hold, ha ha ) It held throughout our hanging on
Friday, but when I inspected things early Sat. morning, the radial design
was on the floor. I had to put a tack in it, but am going to go for tacky
glue now and see. This spray stuff is for the birds. So yes i also would
like a list of best adhesive ideas. Share.
I have a motto in the art room,e specially with computers. If you learn
anything, you have to share it with at least three other people. Fran