Re: Origami

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Fri, 17 Apr 1998 23:13:10 -0400

First have you taught a class in marbleizing. If they marbleize their
own paper than they could cut them up into 3"x3"or 4"x4" squares and
have plenty of paper for all. Maybe the excess could be placed in a
community pool box for other classes to share. The other option is to
buy large sheets of specialty paper i.e.-bookbinding paper or (exp.)
marbleized paper,and then cut it up for your classes. I've made paper
but not marbleized it. However I use to sell the supplies and had
friends who marbleized it wasn't too hard.

Has anyone out there marbleized paper?

Sandra