Re: Van Gogh show.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 21:14:45 -0400

Oh joy the pain of seeing or trying to see a show with everyone else
there with you.All the kids that could care less ,all the people that
won't move out of the way. Now with those headphone tours Yikes!!!!
I stopped going to see bands unless there are less than 200. I went to
the traveling Smithsonian show last year in Portland. Never again. I'm
pretty short only 5'1" cant'see over or around most people. I like going
to see exhibits when no one else is there(off hours). I watch movies
long past the EXP. date.(if not on tape first). Van Gogh's stuff will
remain past your lifetime wait or if you don't good luck. Not to put a
downer on anyone. SOLID!!! Go see it enjoy. I saw King Tut exhibit
sometime in Mid-70's. Great show but I was able to see a private
showing. Good Luck to all the Die Hard Art Viewers out there.And if you
live in DC area,hope you get in.

Astroboy