Re: Impressionism

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 19:39:34 -0700 (PDT)

Nicki - I don't think it's appropriate to provide answers to questions you
are supposed to be researching (if I sound like a high school teacher, I
am!). You're welcome to view my Art History links and you'll find a
number of useful internet sources. There are also many good art history
books that will help you, such as those by Janson , Stokstad, and Gardner.
My art history webpage is located at:
http://lausd.k12.ca.us/~charwitt/art.html
Good luck!

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
People tend to make the best choice from among those they see,
they just don't always see ALL the choices.......