Fw: weaving baskets?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
McGugan (McGugan)
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 22:57:57 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0035_01BD659D.44F63960

-----Original Message-----
From: McGugan <McGugan>
To: artsednet <artsednet>
Date: Saturday, April 11, 1998 10:54 PM
Subject: weaving baskets?

I have two rolls of what I think is basketry coil material. Does anyone =
have instructions or ideas on how to use it?
Thanks again,
Joy in the Carolinas

From:=20 McGugan <McGugan>
T= o: artsednet = <artsednet>Date:=20 Saturday, April 11, 1998 10:54 PM
Subject: weaving=20 baskets?

I have two rolls of what I think is = basketry=20 coil material.  Does anyone have instructions or ideas on how to = use=20 it?
Thanks again,
Joy in the = Carolinas
------=_NextPart_000_0035_01BD659D.44F63960--

  • Reply: Jane Shiflett Manner: "Re: Fw: <no subject>"
  • Reply: Sue Hinkel: "Re: Fw: <no subject>"