Re: need art advice- re: supply takers

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
mary bolyard (gregjuli)
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 11:48:30 -0500

BluesTruth wrote:

> Calling all Art teachers! What a good "one-liner" for teachers who constanly
> ask for art supplies for their room or other stuff & 1) never return or 2)
> interupt class
> I am saying that I'm not a suplply store and all that-but you've got people
> that won't take NO for an answer! Any suggestion? Thanx, all!

To stop teachers from interrupting classes for supplies, we put out a letter
to all the staff at the beginning of the school year (a friendly reminder) when
are good times to get supplies. The majority of teachers are very good about
respecting our wishes. We also have sign-outs for teachers who take certain
supplies like scissors or roll paper.
Mary
B.