Re: need art advice

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Stenger - Judith DiSalvo (jstenger)
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 07:43:41 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,
I had to put a message on the weekly bulletin, and another on our
in-house e-mail. I said that as much as I'd like to help people with
supplies, the art budget wouldn't stretch that far, and I'd run out of
materials before the end of the year. I also said it created disruptions
to class when teachers came--or sent students (underhanded, don't you
think?) to ask for supplies. Since the master key opens my supply closet,
I had to have a padlock put on it. Pretty soon my stinginess got around.
Suggest that each department figure out what they'll need and order it for
next year. It isn't easy being a grinch.
Judy