Re: cartooning & digital camera suggestions

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Thu, 09 Apr 1998 23:18:48 -0400

Just wonder if you have tapped into Cartooning from other lands.If you
have any Japanese book stores in the area or suppliers of such. Check
out the "Jump magazines" Many of today's animators in Japan started
first at cartooning. Jump is very popular with all people .They have
some geared toward Kids,Adults (Men & Women). It's the mag. that is
commonly read on the train(if they have room). Their society feels
different about Comics than ours. How many top business men can you name
that read comics on the way to work?(or women)

Hint: Look over before giving to kids as their comics are quite graphic,
in sex and violence.

Yours,
Astroboy