Re: artsednet-digest V2 #723

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
debbie locklear (dl45218)
Thu, 09 Apr 1998 16:23:53 -0600 (CST)

Dear everyone,

Thanks for input on art criticisms. I am a victum of unprofessional
critiques. "That does nothing for me . I will let you know how to change
it." These were actual words from a college prof.

Responding to the message of Thu, 09 Apr 1998 11:35:05 -0700 (PDT)
from owner-artsednet-digest (artsednet-digest):