Re: ziegler-artsednet ? posting

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Mon, 06 Apr 1998 21:05:35 -0400

Cardboard or that funny accordion kind of cardboard it's easy to cut
with scissors and easily manipulated.I know it comes in all colors and
you can get it at the Art store or Teacher supply store.
Are you doing individual Totem poles or One large one?
I always found that the hardware store has great stuff to look through
same goes for plumbing places. If you are telling people what you are
doing they may donate stuff. Last year a school in my town made a tile
wall mural. They wanted it to be a more authentic spanish square and a
local garden store donated a fountain and someone else donated hooking
it up for them.
Astroboy