Re: artsednet-digest V2 #709

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Bonnie Capehart (bonniecapehart)
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 08:41:54 -0700

Bob Carl wrote:
>Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 23:29:28 -0500
>From: bcarl28 (bob carl)
>Subject: Re: second revision of files/themes today C:
>
>why are many postings tied to holiday art? Aren't we at the end of
>the
>twentieth-century
>trying to free ourselves from "holiday art" and the like. Let the
>classroom teachers dish
>out that stuff. It ain't for me. How do the rest of you feel ?

As a primary classroom teacher, Holidays is part of our curriculum and I
love the lesson ideas I receive on this list serve. But also, since I was
a Fine Arts major in college I love the reading all of the art lesson
ideas and debates on this list serve. I hope that this list serve will
continue to serve everyone.
bonniecapehart

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]