Re: Getty reception

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Ellyn Wenk (ellyn)
Sat, 04 Apr 1998 23:26:36 -0500

EVasso wrote:

> Mary Bolyard wrote:
>
> << I'd like to thank the Getty people for the lovely reception at the
> NAEA
> Convention on Friday night. It was a wonderful opportunity to meet
> some
> of the fellow Artsednet buddies ( and the food was great also !) I'm
>
> very proud to be a part of such a wonderful group of people who are
> enthused about the profession of art education. Keep up the good
> work
> everybody and I hope to see you again at future conventions.
> >>

> Ditto. It has actually been one of the high points of what has been a
> very
> valuable couple of days. Great meeting all of you "face to face."
>
> -Fred
> Chicago

Same goes for me. I looked forward to meeting all of you at this
great convention. Those I had the opportunity to talk with were warm
and friendly . Now I can put a face with a name. It was also very
nice to meet Naree and Marlin from the Getty. We appreciate all the
hard work that goes into making ArtsEdNet so wonderful.
Ellyn Wenk