Re: Chatting on Net

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mike Delaney (edelaney)
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 18:54:19 -0500

I agree, why tear people down. so what if there is a misspelled word or
two? who cares as long as you get the message? We are supposed to be
supporting each other and encourageing each other. We can check our
spelling for classroom worksheets and such. But when you are on the net it
takes the fun out of posting if you have to check your spelling all the
time. we are grownups and we are not all the best at spelling. So what?
enola from Indiana