Re: Chatting on Net

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Jane Shiflett Manner (jmanner)
Fri, 03 Apr 1998 17:18:05 -0500

>Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 17:11:31 -0500
>To: astroboy
>From: Jane Shiflett Manner <jmanner>
>Subject: Re: Chatting on Net
>
>At 10:05 AM 4/3/98 -0500, you wrote:
>>I guess I have not understood what this group was for. As I have once
>>again P.O.'d people off...
>>Sandra
>
>Don't stop sending things. I don't always know what will be useful until
I read it, but I've found your messages to be particularly useful. There
are several rude folks on this net and they have been rude to many of us.
If they are, in fact art educators, their students have my sympathy! My
suggestion is to remember their e-mail designation and delete messages from
them before they get to you again. That's what I do.