Re: Chatting on Net

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kirby McDowell (kirby140)
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 16:52:55 -0500

What happened to the days when people took pride in writing letters with
correct spellings (especially of people's names).
Now when someone like me tries to help, by offering to give
you the correct spelling you all get "pissed off". We as
teachers need to set the (role) model and look up spelling before
we post it and further embarrass ourselves. Sorry all, but the
truth hurts. Grow up and be a "real" teacher. Not an incompetent
one, like we all read about in the mass media "hoopla". Good
luck, it sounded like a good lesson. I hope you have a strong
back.
Alberto Giacometti was that artist.