Re: Chatting on Net

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
freckles spots (freckles_spot)
Fri, 03 Apr 1998 11:16:25 PST

Sandra....

Don't let the few bad apples spoil it for the rest of us. You have many
wonderful ideas to share and I enjoy reading everyone of your posts.
Please don't stop posting to the group. It is not fair to those of us
who have saved and used your information.

Judy
Oklahoma, where the wind is blowing the blossoms off the trees..
----Original Message Follows----
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 10:05:13 -0500
From: John & Sandra Barrick <astroboy>
To: "artsednet.edu" <artsednet.edu>
Subject: Chatting on Net

I guess I have not understood what this group was for. As I have once
again P.O.'d people off. Granted it is still just a handful but since
they have no room or patience with people other than themselves I'll
try to take their advice and only respond personnaly to the senders and
not the group. I admit I've posted to the group when I've been in
communication with a person at a school.Also if I think something could
be of use I post. Not anymore. I will try to only respond to the person
asking the question.i.e.I posted last night a ? about a project that I
have lost the name of the person who sent it in. Please send the lesson
to me. I think it was Giocometti,it was a G,and it was about
Pipecleaners dipped in plaster.

What I don't get is why they open the lettters if they see my name.
If they are on the digest and you see my name go past it.

I think i'm doing pretty good with this computer thing since I don't
know how to type and never touched a computer until about 6 weeks ago.
Sorry I am from an age where we didn't have computers in school not even
in college.

Sandra