Re: suggestions for art schools for students

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
bob carl (bcarl28)
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 17:09:43 -0500

CCAD, is one of the best kept secrets in the mid-west. It offers an
excellent program taught
by professional artists in their specific fields of endeavor. I
wholeheartedly recommend
this school to all in the USA and beyond.

On Wed, 1 Apr 1998 18:37:13 -0500 (EST) Fran Marze <fmaiu+@pitt.edu>
writes:
>Speaking of art schools. Several of my students and former students
>have
>received scholarships to the Columbus College of Art and Design in
>Columbus, Ohio. Does anyone know anything first hand about this
>school?
>Why would anyone want to go past Pennsylvania? april Fool's-couldn't
>resist this.Fran
>
>On Wed, 1 Apr 1998, San D Hasselman wrote:
>

>> John & Sandra Barrick wrote:
>>
>> > Because one can get into an East coast Art school does not make
>them any
>> > better.I could say alot but I won't.
>>
>> Mia culpa to all the great art schools west of New Jersey. In my
>school both
>> parents and students are reluctant to go past Pennsylvania!
>>
>> San D

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]