Re: Kirby's suggestion: each subscribe send an art lesson to

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
freckles spots (freckles_spot)
Thu, 02 Apr 1998 06:27:04 PST

I'll do it too. Count me in. Let me know when we want to do this and
if there are any special requests.
Judy
Oklahoma, where the wind comes sweeping down the plains