suggestions for art schools for students

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 18:37:13 -0500 (EST)

Speaking of art schools. Several of my students and former students have
received scholarships to the Columbus College of Art and Design in
Columbus, Ohio. Does anyone know anything first hand about this school?
Why would anyone want to go past Pennsylvania? april Fool's-couldn't
resist this.Fran