Re: Exchanche experience withe tteacher of arts from russia.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 01 Apr 1998 14:15:41 -0500

To Yulia,

Sure, just tell me what you want.
I could not tell,are you from Russia?
If you are you speak well.

I have specific lessons in:
Alexandria Nechita List also includes
Marc Chagall Leonardo Da Vinci
Norman Rockwell Frederic Remington
Africa Claude Monet
M.C. Escher Picasso
Bev Doolittle In this row I haven't
Gauguin found since our move.
Stuart Davis
Jennifer Bartlett
Plus:
Frieda Khalo
Diego Rivera
Aztec God &Animal paper puppets } **I'm in the process of
making these projects right now.
Aztec charades} Just need to find the time
to type.
Aztec suit,mask and shield lesson}

Nature crafts
Papermaking
Japanese influenced printing scroll project

The list goes on. There is a wide range of topics. Tell me what supplies
are like and age of kids for the lessons. I specialize in pre-school
-1st grade but have worked with mainly K-8th.so just let me know.
Also have quite a bit of craft and holiday craft ideas.

I am a painter illustrator/but use to be a printer for several years.
Have also worked in papermaking,bookmaking,Fresco painting,performance
art.Worked Closely with musicians in backdrops,fronts and a few album
covers.Dabbled in local music mag. Doing cover work and Comics.

Husband was in design,cell animation,Illustrator for Analog and painter.
He now does Digital Effects work(computer animation)for past 10 years.
(Also ex-Drummer) we both collect tin toys,(he collects Bode artwork)
toys of many lands and anything Japanese. He's mostly German(like an
18th not) but lived in Taiwan as a child. I'm 1/2 mexican and 1/2
white.I'm from PA and New York. He's from Missouri/Taiwan.List goes on
and on.We both like the "Jam."and Jazz.

Sandra