RE: Team concept

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Geri Iannaconi (Moms_taxi)
Sat, 26 Apr 97 23:18:15 UT

Saturday, April 26, 1997

I've just today had the opportunity to hear Howard Gardner speak at the New
Jersey Performing Arts Center's Arts Basic to the Curriculums Conference &
Showcase . His concepts of intelligence are very interesting. I believe he
used your school as an example for those who asked where this Key Curriculum
was being used. His insight into Multiple Intelligence was fascinating. This
approach to teaching needs to be more widely used in our schools. How lucky
you and your students are to be in this innovative environment.

Geri Iannaconi
NJ PTA
Arts in Education chairman
moms_taxi