Re: murals

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mark Alexander (Alexander)mamjam)
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 22:25:15 -0500

For paint for an interior mural, I suggest you go to your Benjamin Moore
paint dealer. The Benjamin Moore paint company and the Binney & Smith
company got together to produce a new line of colors called Crayola.
Wonderful range of about 200 colors, including primaries, secondaries,
tertiaries, and lemon lime, jurassic green, marshmallow, raptor red, and
peach. They are durable latex paints appropriate to use for home interiors
and for paintings. I bought a quart of each of the primary and secondary
colors and black and white. Students love mixing it and painting with it.
It is looser than most acrylics. It handles just like tempera, but
permenant when it dries! It is great for murals as well as smaller work. Go
check out the color patches!

Mark Alexander
Lee H. Kellogg School
Falls Village, CT 06031