Re: Team concept

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Norman Brown (nobrown.pgh.pa.us)
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 13:44:01 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, I couldn,t help but respond to your delima...having had similar
experiences here in Pgh...... Get to know and talk to your school board
members....I find that this is one resource and approach may teacher
avoid. When the arts and music were getting crunched...we form our own
Fine arts advocacy group and began attending each board meeting.the
results have been astonishing and board members have become the biggest
advocates for the arts that we have....Good luck.
Norm Brown
Schenley High School