Sidnie Miller: Help with Ceramic Repairs?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mark Alexander (Alexander)mamjam)
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 22:58:27 -0500

Sidnie,

I've heard of E600, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Suggestions?
Thanks for the help! Oh, by the way, I've replied to the list because your
email came to me with a 'domain' address, and I couldn't find your regular
email address.

Mark