Re: critiques

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Terry Barrett (barrett.8)
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 13:36:08 -0500

Mark--
Thank you very much for responding,
and for sending the essay.
I like it a lot.
I can certainly identify with it personally.
Finally, I really like it that you seem to have reached autonomy in your
art making decisions,
which I think is the ultimate goal.

Please consider posting this essay to the whole net.
It is very nicely written and enjoyable to read and very informative.
Thanks a lot!
Terry