From: owner-artsednet On Behalf Of Sidnie Miller
Sent: Friday, April 04, 1997 10:19 PM
To: MRS SYBIL CONN
Cc: artsednet
Subject: Re: Computer Graphics

I bought a cd rom series of art history info--I can't remember the
maker but they were divided into 20th cent, Rennaissance, Greek & Roman
etc. and they are BORING!! Only I can stand to listen to them. With
Open Eyes is not too bad. My kids like Artrageous which has a lot of
interactive things altho the moderator has a really irritating voice.Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko Junior High School #
# 777 Country Club Drive #
# Elko, NV 89801 #