List specific needs or curriculum area

Geri Iannaconi
NJ PTA Arts in Education Chairmen
Moms_taxi

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-artsednet On Behalf Of Toulouse95
Sent: Monday, April 07, 1997 7:54 AM
To: artsednet
Subject: Computer Software

I hope to get a computer in my high school art room next year. There is a
committee at the school who is taking suggestions for software now. The
school uses IBM compatible terminals with Windows. I have been saving all=
of
your computer ideas since I have been on the list last summer. From what =
have gathered to date, I am going to ask for 1. Fractal Design Painter, 2=
.
Adobe Photoshop, 3. Power CD from ZCI Publishing and 4. "With Open Eyes" =
from
the Art Institute of Chicago. Does anyone have any better suggestions? HE=
LP!
We have never been given the chance to buy software before that wasn=92t =
out of
our $135 annual instructional budget. I want to make the most out of this
opportunity. I have no idea how much money is currently available or how =
many
people will put in requests so I want to prioritize carefully.

I can=92t wait to try out all the great ideas you have shared. Thanks,
Mary Jane