Re: Computer Graphics

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Cynthia Mesko (oususacm.edu)
Sun, 6 Apr 1997 12:27:47 -0600 (MDT)

Dear Dave,
This sounds interesting, I am a student teacher who just finished
student teaching on friday, but I love being on the net and interacting
with others in the teaching field. I will let you know where I find a
job and maybe we can keep in touch on the web sites and doing things on
the net. Cindy Mesko