Re: Computer Graphics

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla harwitt (charwitt.us)
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 18:14:01 -0800 (PST)

I have part 1 of this series: Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome, The Middle
Ages, and the Renaissance. It is published by Zane publishing in Texas
(Dallas, I think), but it is carried by a lot of museum shops, by Barnes &
Noble and by some computer stores likes Fry's (in LA). I really like it,
myself.
--Carla in LA

On Thu, 3 Apr 1997 davids wrote:

> Hey do I have a great series of c.d. roms for you!!
>
> Head out to the local electronics beautique and look for a porogram called Power C.D.
>
> The program is from ZCI Publishing and to reach them
> ....I'm reading here from the back of the C.D. Roms...
> call (214)746-5630
>
> The program is fantastic full of excellent images from the rennaisance
> through the modern era.
>
> Sorry it's only available on Windows.
>
> If your interested in any other software we use here in central Pa,
> just write back and I'll try to keep in touch.
>
> dave

  • Reply: Cynthia Mesko: "Re: Computer Graphics"