Re: Web Sites

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Charles Gareri (cgareri)
Fri, 04 Apr 1997 20:35:34 -0500

I went through this a couple of months ago. From what I could gather
using kids names was not unlike using them in the newspaper. I talked
to one of our Vice Principals and he said draft up a permission slip.
Which I did. It was really very basic:

I ______________________ grant permission for my son's or daughter's
name to be used on the Pike High School Art Department's Web Page on the
Internet.

__________________________
(Student's Name)

___________________________ _________________________
(Parent's Signature) (Date)

I told a little about the page and told them to contact me if they had
any other questions.

So far kids have been pretty excited about having their stuff on the
net, so have their folks. No problems.

Check out our page and let me know what you think of it.
Pike High School/Art Dept./Indianapolis Indiana USA
Art Department Page http://www.netride.com/users/cgareri/phsweb.html

--
             (. .)

Charlie Gareri E-mail cgareri Home Page http://www.netride.com/users/cgareri