Re: Water and the Arts

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
josue m rivera (jmrivera)
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 13:28:53 -0500 (EST)

For a quick and easy method that will show you how reproduce a portion of
your web page, move the pointer to the bar at the top of the screen to
"View" and pull down the menu. Then hightlight "Document Resource" and a
page will appear that gives you the HTML. This will enable you to
customize your web page.
J. Rivera