Re: Water and the Arts

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Christine Beth Johnson (chrbjohn)
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 13:01:08 -0500 (EST)

Kathlyn Conover Miller uses freezing her watermedia . The resulting
crystals are incorporated into her work. You can find a description in a
M. Masterfield's book(The exact name escapes me.) Her studio is
called"The studio" in Marquette, Michigan (area code-906). Water is a
Big consideration in her work.
Christy