Re: Fwd: anamorphic art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Cynthia Mesko (oususacm.edu)
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 17:51:25 -0700 (MST)

No you aren't imagining things I haven't gotten anything either, maybe
something is down in the net :), or maybe it is almost tax time and
people are there. Anyway I am still around and have been observing other
teachers styles for the last three days and it has been a lot of fun to
do that... tiring though. Well it is snowing here and I can't believe it
I would love to paint the spring, but I'm tired of winter scenes. Well
take care, Cindy Mesko