Re: Is it the product or the process?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Gary LaTurner (garyl.wa.us)
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 10:06:21 -0700 (PDT)

Your comments were excellent. Another issue is the teacher and his/her
willingness to draw and or paint etc. on student work. My preference is
to quickly create a similar form on a separate piece of paper and do my
work for the students there. I've always found teachers' drawing shows
and makes the students work inconsistent and for the most part takes away
ownership of the work. Students suffer more than they gain by having a
teacher work on their work.
G. LaTurner