Re: Need help and ideas

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Teresa Tipton (ttipton.wa.us)
Sun, 21 Apr 1996 13:57:46 -0700 (PDT)

Jeanie, what exactly do you need help with? I've been working with
articulation agreements between high schools and college systems for
several years and can point you to models in Seattle of high school
programs which have articulated pathways to other programs of study,
depending upon the area of interest of the student.

Information and skills needed in the workplace are best covered by the
SCANS report from the U.S. Department of Labor (1992), which are the
basics for all jobs; the D.O.T will give you specific skills by job,
including art related careers.

What else are you looking for?

Teresa Tipton