Re: Want a job?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
HuebnerC (HuebneC)
Sat, 13 Apr 1996 14:43:19 -0500

From:huebnerc
Date:Sat 13 Apr 1996 14:31:30
Subj:Computers in Art/Integrated Curriculum

I am currently working on a grant to infuse technology (computers,
multimedia) into an established art curriculum and then use technology
to communicate the completed work to teachers through the internet.
I am interested in visiting schools in which technology is already
being used to teach art concepts/skills. Please assist me with
addresses, if you can.

A colleague and I are also working on integrating art within the
broader curriculum as a part of the grant. If there is someone who
can give us leads as to schools already integrating art in this way,
please contact me. We alredy have some leads.

Thank you!

Sister Carla Huebner <huebnerc>
Mount Mary College
2900 Menomonee River Parkway