Re: $ per student?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Gina Booth (ginab.ar.us)
Mon, 8 Apr 1996 12:25:46 -0500 (CDT)

It seems that about two years ago I read in one of the NAEA professional
journals that the average elem. level national budget was
something like $3.00 per student at public schools according to some survey.
Does someone else remember this? (It seems like I remember this figure.)

I think I saved the article and haven't found it since (!). I wanted to show
it to my elem. principal in order to get my budget raised, as evidence!

I think many of us would like to know if there has been a survey done
and what the results were on budgets for elem and high school.
If you know this information please answer here. Include
documentation
source if you can. That would help me if I show it to my principal. Thanks.