Re: $ per student?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Tim Caroll Hunt (thunt)
Fri, 5 Apr 1996 22:08:30 -0600 (CST)

In the school district I am in, we get $28.00 per student for art in the
regular classroom and for AP classes we get $56.00 per student. We are
site-based management and our pricipal supports the arts and our program.
He do not have to give it to us.It is left up to the building pricipal of
each school I am a
firm beliver in working with administration and they will work with you.