Re: thematic unit building

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kathrine L Walker (klwalk)
Thu, 4 Apr 1996 08:50:51 -0600 (CST)

Don't know who or where you are, but New Haven, Connecticut has an arts
magnet school that works with the Yale
University Art Gallery.
You could contact Janet Dickson at Yale Art Museum (make sure you don't
contact Yale Museum of British Art). Sorry, I don't have a number handy
since my transplant to the midwest.
Kathrine Walker, Beach Museum of Art, Kansas State University