Re: ArtsEdNet gathering in SF,thanks!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nancy Walkup (walkup)
Tue, 2 Apr 1996 11:10:09 CST6CDT

From: Kandrbrt
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 1996 11:51:41 -0500
To: artsednet
Subject: ArtsEdNet gathering in SF,thanks!

Many thanks to Marlin Murdock, Candy Borland and the rest of the Getty staff
for hosting the ArtsEdNet Talk group reception in San Francisco during the
NAEA convention. It was very gratifying to see the faces behind the messages
I have been reading for months. The efforts of this group have been creating
a new form of educational activism that will hopefully help to scaffold the
growth of arts education in our schools.
Sincerely,
Teri Brudnak
Orange County High School of the Arts

I, too, echo Teri's thanks. It was great to find faces to match
the names and makes the internet much more personal. Thanks to
the Getty for providing us the opportunity to meet.

Regards,
Nancy

Nancy Walkup, Project Coordinator
PO Box 5098, University of North Texas 76203
817/565-3986 FAX 817/565-4867
Walkup