Re: lesson plans

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nancy Walkup (walkup)
Tue, 2 Apr 1996 10:53:45 CST6CDT

Date: Sat, 30 Mar 1996 00:51:58 GMT
To: artsednet
From: Rbennett (Ronald F. Bennett)
Subject: lesson plans

For any of you out there teaching elementary art I ahve posted 2 lessons
written for first grade in askeric lesson plans. You can find ASKeric with
almost any search engine. They are under the category of art and music. One
is called Super Sized Sunfloweres and the other is American Gothic by GRant
Wood and the First Grade. They could be adjusted for other grades. Take a
look at them and let me know what you think. I encourage you to post some
lesson plans with askeric too.

Peggy Bennett
Marrington Elementary
101 Gearing Street
Goose Creek, SC 29445
Ronald F. Bennett

Can you share the URL with us?

Thanks,
Nancy

Nancy Walkup, Project Coordinator
PO Box 5098, University of North Texas 76203
817/565-3986 FAX 817/565-4867
Walkup