[teacherartexchange] Professional growth opportunities for your travels

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhite139_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2012 - 22:38:25 PDT

Hello, everyone,

As summer nears many of you are probably looking for some professional growth classes to maintain your certification or climb up the salary scale. I've spoken of this particular program before but finally got around to looking for the links. It is through the University of the Pacific, a brick and mortar campus in Stockton. I've done two courses based on travel experiences for credit. The units I created were fun to do and have been very useful in my teaching, and I was even able to write off a large amount of the expenses on my taxes. http://www.pacific.edu/Academics/Professional-and-Continuing-Education/Courses-for-Teachers/Curriculum-Enrichment/Travel-Study.html#.T5PDyk6aPSM.email

I also found this program, too, but haven't used it http://www.teacherfriendly.com/

Maggie

Sent from my iPad