Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Inspiring quote about teachers

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2012 - 09:50:28 PDT

Greetings All,

Somehow I got on an email list to receive one inspiring quote each
day. I never signed up for it- but also did not unsubscribe as many
have been great. Here is the quote for today:

   " A teacher affects eternity; he (she) can never tell where his
(her) influence stops. "
  -- Henry Adams

This might be a good quote for you to carry around with you -
particularly when you are dealing with difficult students. You (their
art teachers) need to be different. Show all students respect and they
will respect you.

Judy Decker

(As always - Getty list members, remember to remove email addresses
from your post before you click "Send". Your efforts reduce the amount
of Spam we all receive.)

To unsubscribe go to