RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: August 25, 2010

---------

From: DelPercio, Erin (erin.DelPercio_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2012 - 05:52:55 PDT

 I'm looking for ideas for centers, based on art careers for my 5th
graders. Ideally I would like to have 5-6 centers that they could go
to. I want to set it up so that they get paid for each "job" they
finish and how well they finish it. Then we'll do a little mini lesson
on depositing and writing checks, and at the end they can buy something
from me with their earnings. Does anyone have any ideas on mini lessons
that they could accomplish well in one 45 minute art period?