Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: March 31, 2012

---------

From: Doug Erwin (derwin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2012 - 16:41:55 PDT

Hi Maggie,
Take a look at Rockwood School Dist. in Missouri ...I think it called
Rockwood or something near that, but it is the Missouri Scope and
Sequence...It has been very valuable helping me with k-5 s/s...you'll
need to cull and take what works for you....
Doug
Sent from my iPad

On Apr 1, 2012, at 12:01 AM, TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
digest <teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu> wrote:

> TEACHERARTEXCHANGE Digest for Saturday, March 31, 2012.
>
> 1. 7-12 scope and sequence

> Subject: 7-12 scope and sequence
> From: Maggie White <mwhite139@cox.net>
> Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 13:04:11 +0400
> I am trying to guide my department through writing a scope and sequence for grades 7 through 12. We have quite a mishmash of international curricula for various grades and I don't think there's ever been anything comprehensive for the secondary art program. The students are lacking in some basic skills and their vocabulary for discussing and writing about art is very limited. Does anyone have a scope and sequence of skills taught throughout the grades they could send me as a guideline? There's a lot that needs to be taught but I can't decide what and when. I've looked at some curriculum maps online but they have been too general. Thanks!
>
> Maggie
>
> Sent from my iPad
>

> ---
>
> END OF DIGEST