Re: [teacherartexchange] need Japanese language help...

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 26 2011 - 11:11:52 PDT

I'm not a language expert, but from what I understand about Japanese
language (from students who have taken Japanese), you would almost
have to have a person who speaks Japanese to translate it in person to
get the correct nuance.  Probably not the answer you're looking for,
but this is probably the best way to handle it.
Do you have a college nearby that offers Japanese language courses?
Call the college and ask for help.  I bet someone would be willing to
translate it.
Becky (WV)

--
Rebecca Burch