[teacherartexchange] validating ribbons for art shows

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 11 2011 - 06:21:46 PDT

Has anyone ever been involved with a show where the judging involved more than awarding ribbons?

Specifically, has the judge been asked to fill out a little form, such as :
10 points for form
10 points for value
10 for creativity
10 for ?

as a way of validating the score of potentially 40 or whatever. Then the ribbon color corresponded to this.

We were asked to do this and I thought it rather cumbersome (for 75 works per judge). My experience has been JUST passing out ribbons. This seemed like a ton of work but maybe others are doing this.

Beth