RE: [teacherartexchange] DonorsChoose.org

---------

From: paulette keck (paulettekeck_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 06 2011 - 11:02:52 PDT

A cool thing about the site is that you can make a donation of any amount to any project. My friend donated $50 toward my project and then later the rest was donated by another person. If you think there's something really worth while you can still be a part of it. I am sure all donors would be appreciated.