Re: [teacherartexchange] DonorsChoose.org

---------

From: Art Teacher (artprofessor_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 06 2011 - 09:39:50 PDT

I was just looking at this organization this morning. There was one
request that caught my attention but it's out of my budget. A teacher
is looking for a very reasonably priced laptop for her moderately
impaired hearing student who is homeless.
http://www.donorschoose.org/donors/proposal.html?id=544161