Re: [teacherartexchange] moldy clay

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhite139_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2011 - 14:00:13 PDT

This question has come up a number of times in the past. I remember someone once recommending oil of wintergreen (a really tiny amount) to kill the odor. I wonder how a bit of tea tree oil would work? It has natural disinfectant properties.

And I've heard the same stories about aging improving plasticity, and how Chinese potters would age clay for their descendants to use.

Maggie

Sent from my iPad